Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter craft camp

Tomorrow I start 4 days of teaching winter craft camp at Spruill. Not Christmas camp mind you because this is in Dunwoody and 90% of Dunwoodians are of one the 12 tribes of Isreal. I'm just saying.
I've started making a collection of arts and crafts projects. Lots are for kids. Some are for beginning students be they adults or kiddies. A few are good projects for anyone wanting to improve their art. I'd like to start posting them. Maybe on my website I'll make a section for art ideas, but I don't want my painting website to wind up like a mommy craft site. Hmmm... Pre-haps a different site altogether.
It's one week till Christmas and I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was thinking it might be a train, but now I think it might be a string of Christmas lights.
I"m off to look into a 'how to' arts fartsy website.

No comments:

Post a Comment